Wills & Probate
Did you know?
Did you know that about 60% of people in this country die without having written a Will! As a result they will not have taken steps to ensure that they plan for the future and that they have properly provided for their friends and family.
We can ensure that:
• You decide who benefits from your estate
• You have peace of mind that your affairs are in order
• Only those you choose will benefit from your estate
• We can minimise the inheritance tax liability on your estate
• We can help to preserve your wealth
• You specify your funeral arrangements and your executors
Having a Will ensures that your wishes are taken into account regarding the disposal of your estate when you die. This will include your property and possessions at the time of your death. Unfortunately, if you do not have a Will then this may present severe difficulties to your relatives and friends with regards your financial affairs and at a time of emotional stress for them.
Services offered include:
• Drafting Wills
• Estate Planning
• Powers of Attorney
• Tax Planning
• Trust Administration
• Inheritance Tax
• Probate and the administration of estates
• Deputyship and Court of Protection
• Living Wills
• Home equity release plans
• Legal Services for the Elderly
• Wills, tax and trusts advice for people with disabilities
In many areas we will be able to visit you in your home for free.
Contact Applebys' Wills & Probate Department:
For a FREE quote and to discuss how we can help you plan your affairs and protect your wealth: Contact us on.
BS wrote: ‘Thank you for all your efforts on my behalf, it really has helped to know that things were being taken care of so well’.
Mark is asked regularly to speak to groups and associations throughout Yorkshire.
If you have a group and would like Mark to visit as a FREE guest speaker then please contact us on Tel: 01274 559 565. This presents an opportunity for guests to ask a qualified solicitor about issues that are of interest to them and relating to will and planning and to hear of Mark’s double life as a solicitor and vicar!